Sunday, April 22, 2018

Oh Corgi!

Hello crafty friends,

Ok this Corgi girl in Flynnes Puppies is the cutest thing ever.
 She's got a flower crown and the cutest little grin.  I loved coloring her and had to do a card and a book marker (for me).


I stamped her with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and cut them with the scan & cut. I colored with copics and added some sparkle to the flower crown with  Specturm noir Shimmer pen. Glaze pen for the nose and glossy accents for those eyes.
I used a rose stencil with distress ink for both backgrounds and used 2 sentiments from the set.  I had to add my sequins  (Shimmer by Craftin Desert Divas) my favorite, as the pick up whatever color is nearby. 
For the card, I popped her up on foam tape to give some dimension. The book marker will be laminated with a ribbon tassel.  

Have you joined the Blog hop yet?  
Check it out and get linked up! 

Jessica has lots of really cute Dog and Cat Stamps -Jessica Lynn Originals

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the hop! 

STAY CRAFTY!
Kelli

2 comments: