Monday, April 23, 2018

Chocolate Lab Love

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have one more post with the new Flynnes Puppies for Jessica Lynn Originals
This is a one layer card,  I keep a bunch of these die cut fancy frame panels from 110 lb Recollections cardstock.  I stamped the puppy and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the puppy in copics. I did my shading with colored pencil and added some details with gel & glaze pens. Glossy accents for those cute puppy eyes.  I used copics for the blue in the background and distress ink to highlight the sentiment.  I added some yellow stickles for a a little interest in the background.


Stop over to the Love Your Pets Hop and link up your project to help out a local rescue & see all the cute pets!!!  
Thanks for stopping by.

STAY CRAFTY! 
Kelli

4 comments: