Friday, July 7, 2017

Wish upon a star

Hello crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a project for Craftin Desert Divas July release.
http://craftindesertdivas.com/new-release/

Today a have a super cute die set Island Dies.
As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to make a shaker card.

I cut all the dies on white paper and colored the sand, and trees with copics.
All the shaker bits I colored with spectrum noir sparkle pens and added some sequins from
The seaweed, big starfish and sentiment are from the mini clear stamp set Wish upon a star (currently in the retiring section for 2.99) 
The frame is from fancy frame dies   I used distress ink on the frame and some white for whispy clouds on the top

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the release, and don't forget our mothly social media challenge on the facebook group Craftin Desert Divas Gallery
 
STAY CRAFTY
 
 

1 comment: