Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hope Your Day is a Splash

Hello crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a project for Craftin Desert Divas July release.
http://craftindesertdivas.com/new-release/

I have used the Ocean Borders Die set today.
I used all three together and also added a digital stamp from one of the new digis.
Merry and Bright.

 
I used distress inks for the ocean base and colored the coral & trees with copics.
added snow accent to the waves and shoreline.
Stickles create the sparkle on the tree lights.
I cut all the pieces with the Fancy Frame Dies to keep the scalloped edges and make the card square.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the release, and don't forget our mothly social media challenge on the facebook group Craftin Desert Divas Gallery
 
STAY CRAFTY
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: