Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ahoy Matey!

 
 
 
 
Hello crafty friends,

Today I am sharing another  project for Craftin Desert Divas July release.
http://craftindesertdivas.com/new-release/

I have used the Ocean Borders Die set today.
Ialso added a new digital stamp Ahoy Matey.
 

I printed the digital stamp twice and cut one out with my scan and cut, colored with copics and added some glossy accents for the eyes and  glass. I distress inked the background and added some water drops.  I used Metallic Gilding polish for the waves and added snow accent for the froth. I layered them with the digital cut out in between.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the release, and don't forget our mothly social media challenge on the facebook group Craftin Desert Divas Gallery
 
STAY CRAFTY!
 
 
 

1 comment: