Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mouse with Roses Valentine Cards

Hello crafty friends, Here is my  Design Team Post today for papercraftingworld!!
I love mice and this guy is too cute for words.







I used the /Mouse-w-Roses-Cfb  I cut him out twice and used gel pens and some chalk to give him some highlights.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the heart and the paper.
The tags are Pretty Pink Posh Mini Tags are the sentiments& letter  are from Wplus9. The Love you sentiment is from Gerdasteinerdesigns Brush Bunny set and they are heat embossed. I added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh ( Love the Bling).
Really quick and really cute! 
I am cutting this mouse file a little larger and using him for my Happy Planner Cover next month.
Stop back and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment