Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gerda Steiner Guest Designer Call

Gerda Steiner Designs is having a Guest Designer Call:
I love these super cute stamps so I had to enter.




 

 
Here are some of my projects:
This is from the Howl are You stamp set.  I love the bulldog on the craft paper.
I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and the frame is from Mama Elephant-All Prettied up.
I added some sequins because I love bling!!!! 

This cutie and the sentiments are from the Howl are you stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment, the Dog is colored with Spectrum noir alcohol markers and the balloons are die cuts from Crafting Desert Divas Party dies. 

This guy is  holdout from the Peeking Friends stamp set.
I used distress ink to tint the background and the heart. The Sentiments are from Wplus9, crafting desert divas, and lawn fawn. All the sentiments are heat embossed with silver and the outer heart is die cut from silver foil paper.  As usual, I had to add my sequins!  I love how the fox is little, but still the most important thing on the card.  His blue scarf really makes him pop!
 

2 comments: