Saturday, January 16, 2016

I Love You a Latte!!!!



Here is my latest Design Team Post for PaperCraftingWorld
Today I did a shakercard featuring a Digital Stamp and a Vinyl Coffee Mug featuring the same design as a cut file.

First is the Bear-I-Love-You-A-Latte- Digital Stamp.  I Colored the bear with Blick Studio Alcohol markers and made a shaker card.  The hearts are die cut from a Nellies frame set.
The background and frame are distress inked with Tim Holtz inks.
 
I also got the Cut File for this adorable latte bear Bear-Love-You-A-Latte-CUT-FILE-W-Printables
and cut the file out with 651 permanent vinyl.
Super cute and super easy to assemble.
 
Here is one more project I did with the same cut file in vinyl. The background paper has glittered hearts and the vinyl bear is on the outside of the glass!! I really love how quick this was to make and how darn cute it is!!


Stop by the Papercraftingworld Blog and check out some of the awesome projects the Design Team has come up with! 
Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment