Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy!

SO EXCITED TO SHARE MY FIRST DESIGN TEAM PROJECT
 from Paper Crafting World.....Melin has so many cute files, it was hard to pick just one. These files are so versatile and easy to work with.




Here is the September Challenge:
I made a "happy" card today with the PCW Bear with Flower Pot Set CF.
For my Optional Twist I stamped the Sentiment and the Butterfly.


I cut the flowers out a couple times and curled them with my stylus, then doubled them up to give them depth.
I sponged distress ink onto the edges of the bear and to the flower pot and grass.  I inked the edges of some of the flowers too.
I Glittered all the flowers, (I love the Glitter)
I used Glossy Accent on the bears eyes, and nose to make them shine. I used a  little chalk and gel pen to detail his face.
I stamped the sentiment and the butterfly and heat embossed them. The hearts are punches and I popped up the sentiment with 3D foam.

SUPPLIES USED:
Tim Holtz distress inks and sponges
Wink of Stella Brush glitter - clear
WOW embossing powers
McGill heart punches
Sentiment stamp from KI Hampton arts - Follow Your Dreams set


No comments:

Post a Comment