Thursday, September 3, 2015

Some projects from the Lady Cage


THE LADY CAGE
Kelli Horger
 
 
 
 1st is the cover and 2 pages of dividers from a Recipe Book I made for my daughter, who is a Chef.  I used mostly the cricut cartridge "from my kitchen" I embellished with glitter glue and glossy accents and used Washi tape to reinforce the edges.
 
 

Next was my 1st attempt at a window card. I didn't have the Madison window that inspired the idea, but I got a window on design space - embossed it and attached with 3d foam for the same appearance.  The siding is just overlapping strips of paper. I filled the windowbox with tiny flowers and stems cut from the cricut.
 
 

Next is a collage of some paper flowers, made from the cricut and embellished with distress ink, glitter, and shimmer mist.  The background is pastels and I attached the flowers so it can be framed in a shadowbox or in a frame without glass.
 
 

Lastly is a premade card left to suit any occasion, as needed. The bear is from cricut teddy bear parade and she is embellished with chalk and gel pens.  I placed her on some contrasting color and patterned paper to make the colors on the bear pop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment