Friday, September 22, 2017

Cutest Pumkin Ever

Hello crafty frineds,
I have another card for you today inspired by the social media challenge on the facebook gallery for Craftin Desert Divas


























This is the digital stamp Cutest Pumpkin Digital Stamp
I colored him with copics and accented with gel pens.

I used a couple dies to create this little box card scene.
Box Card Die ( my new favorite die)
& a couple of border dies from the new Harvest Border Die Set

Thanks for stopping by to check out the project and I hope to see you on the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook posting cute projects!!!

STAY CRAFTY!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I would love to speak to you about a guest design spot. Could you please message me at crystal@heffydoodle.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete