Saturday, September 16, 2017

Coffee to Focus!

Hello Coffee Lovers!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog hop!!

I have a card for Jessica Lynn Originals.  I have featured the new freebie for the blog hop.

http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/free-limited-edition-instant-download-jessicalynnoriginal-coms-fall-2017-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-digital-rubber-stamp/


I colored Brentwood with copics and accented with crystal accents.
The frame is My Favorite Things and the Banner is Craftin Desert Divas.
Added some Nuvo drops for good measure.

Hope you join in the coffee hop.

STAY CRAFTY!!!



14 comments:

  1. Oh my!! That purple totally makes Brentwood POP!!


    Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shanna, that purple makes everything POP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!! I especially like the touch of purple used....makes the card stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love purple - perfect color! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and fabulous colors. Love this.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring for Brentwood and I am in love with that sparkly purple frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelli! LOVE this! These colors are great together and love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous one, love the sparkly frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, great Halloween colos.
    So beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Kelli! Brentwood looks awesome framed in purple glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well designed and colored and I love the glitter frame too.

    ReplyDelete