Saturday, March 4, 2017

Easter with JessicaLynnOriginals 3of 3

Hello Crafty Friends,
Here today with my 3rd project for JessicaLynnOriginals Easter set.
Release day TODAY!
http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/jessicalynnoriginal-2017-happy-easter-banners-bunny-clear-stamp-set-4x6/
For this card, I used Mama Elephant Dies.
I stamped the bunnies in Ballet Slippers (Ton)
Then I colored 1 bunny & added the egg and carrot.
The scallops are colored with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and the center is Ballet Slippers, applied with a clarity brush.
I used a glaze pen for the sentiment and added Rose Gold sequins (Ton)

Thanks for stopping by to check out the project - I hope the Design team inspired you with this cute set all week.
  • JessicaLynnMould (JessicaLynnOriginal’s Official Blog)
  • Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille
  • Jeanie Ellis
  • Lisa Bzibziak
  • Patti Krauss
  • Tasha Jorgensen


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment