Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Easter With JessicaLynnOrginals 1 of 3

Hello Crafty Friends,
Be on the lookout this week for projects from the JessicaLynnOriginal Design Team.
We will be showcasing the new Easter 2017 stamp set ...
Release day will be March 4th....Pre-order for free shipping.
http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/jessicalynnoriginal-2017-happy-easter-banners-bunny-clear-stamp-set-4x6/


I fell in love with theses tulips as soon as I saw them.  Love the cute sentiment too.
I colored the tuplips and pail with copics.
The shapes are from Studio Katia.
Vines and sentiment are heat embossed and I had to add sequins (I cannot stop myself).

Thanks for stopping by to check out the project - keep watching, the Design team will be bringing you inspiration for this cute set all week.
  • JessicaLynnMould (JessicaLynnOriginal’s Official Blog)
  • Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille
  • Jeanie Ellis
  • Lisa Bzibziak
  • Patti Krauss
  • Tasha Jorgensen


  • 2 comments:

    1. Cute card, I love that you used primary colors!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beautiful Easter colors! It's such a gorgeous card!

      ReplyDelete