Saturday, December 16, 2017

Winter Fairy with Jessica Lynn Originals

Hello Crafty Friends,

Sharing a couple cards today with this super sweet limited edition digital stamp from
Jessica Lynn Original 



I colored both the fairies with copics and gel pen accents.

For the 1st card, I used a cloud stencil and distress inks, then I used a shimmer mist.
The sentiment is from RubberNecker Stamps.

For the 2nd card, I used a globe die from Impression Obsession and shimmer misted the paper globe.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure you pick up this digi at Jessica's store.


STAY CRAFTY!!



2 comments:

  1. very nice card!
    Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!
    Thanks for entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge design team call - I've loved having a nosey around your blog!
    Best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete