Thursday, November 23, 2017

Miracles take Time/ Never too old to dream

It's release day for 2 new stamp sets at Jessica Lynn Originals

I have 2 projects for each of the new stamps.

Never too old to dream-

The first one is the lanterns used as a background and I accented them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.  
The second project uses 2 of the smaller stamps from the set and I colored them with the Sparkle pens and added some sequins and ribbon to make this bookmarker.

The second set Miracles take time -


For the first, I went traditional Cinderella and used those Sparkle pens again. 
The second card I cut the stamps out and colored with copics and then used more sparkle pens. 
I went Christmas theme with this one. Added some Christmas paper and a die from Sunny studio.

I hope you enjoy the open hop and Jessica has a special digi stamp available. 

Here is a link to Jessica's hop, Check out all the cute creations by the design team and link up if you like! 


1 comment: