Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cool Coffee Cat

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

I love all the different images and styles.  Great way to be inspired for the 30 day coloring challenge starting 6/1.....

I pulled out an older Craftin Desert Divas image and erased his tropical drink to replace it with a large iced coffee...because, well, coffee! 
This is Cool Cat digital from Craftin Desert Divas
Sentiment is from gracielliedesign 
The postage stamp is from Little Acres Designs
I colored the images with copics and did copic backgrounds.
I added the iced coffee (from sweet stamp shop) the shades got glossy accents and the glass got glazed pen.  I wanted a postcard look so I cut out the images and framed them in white. Added with postage stamp to finish the look.  

Thanks for stopping by!
STAY CRAFTY

9 comments:

  1. These both are so very cute. Fun image used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun, love the tropical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards. I love how changing the color changes the feeling of the card. At first glance the stamp and cancellation mark kinda looked like a stylized coffee cup with the cancellation mark being the handle of the cup. Maybe I have seen a lot of coffee cups this week with the hop and have coffee on my brain. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are super fun with little change of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and sweet cards! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are quite awesome! Love the postcard design!! Beautifully colored too! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete