Wednesday, November 15, 2017

You're so cool

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are enjoying the teasers and projects for the upcoming release from Craftin Desert Divas

Today I am showing the new Scribble Snowflake Die and the Chilly Time Digi Stamp set.


I cut the images and colored with copics. I accented them with gel pen.
Next I die cut the circles with Stitched in Circle die and used some distress oxides to color them.
I used clear sparkle pen on the snowflake dies and the sentiment and snowflakes are from the Chilly clear stamp set

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy all the design team cuteness!!!!

STAY CRAFTY!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the cards. Love the snowflake scribble die really well. When will thevdie ne available for sale? I’m still learning about this company.

    ReplyDelete