Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Greyhound Card #2

Hello crafty friends,
I am back with my 2nd card showcasing the new Italian Greyhound Stamp set for JessicaLynnOriginal
AKC italian greyhound clear stamp set


For my 2nd card, I again used copics and added a little blue background and distress inked the sentiment to make it pop.  Glaze pen on the eyes and nose and backed the panel with some glitter card stock, added some heart gems and all done.

 
This set is for Release Saturday May 6th.
Follow along with my awesome fellow design team ladies as we will be showcasing these cuties for you all week.
  • JessicaLynnMould (JessicaLynnOriginal’s Official Blog)
  • Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille
  • Jeanie Ellis
  • Lisa Bzibziak
  • Patti Krauss
  • Tasha Jorgensen
  • Maria L Russell
  • Vickie Yeakley

  • Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.
    STAY CRAFTY
     

    2 comments: