Saturday, April 22, 2017

Gone Fishing Birthday Card


Hello Crafty Friends,
Here with one last card for the Fishing on Phantom Lake Stamp Set by
Jessica Lynn Originals. Available today in her store.
This set was so fun to create with - I always feel like I don't have enough "Manly stamps" so I really like this one.



For this one, I die cut a tshirt from IO and added the fish.  I used Pretty pink posh die for the picture.
The happy birthday die cut, I think is from PapertreyInk.  I copic colored the fish and glittered them up with spectrum noir pens and distress inked the picture background.
Plaid is from lawn fawn and ---- A manly birthday card!!!


Be sure to hop around to the other design team members - we will all be previewing this stamp set.
  • JessicaLynnMould (JessicaLynnOriginal’s Official Blog)
  • Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille
  • Jeanie Ellis
  • Lisa Bzibziak
  • Patti Krauss
  • Tasha Jorgensen

  • Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more cuteness!
    STAY CRAFTY!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment