Saturday, January 28, 2017

You Have my Heart

Hello crafty friends,
Sharing my Digi Design Team post today for Craftin Desert Divas.
Inspired by our January Mood Board social medial challenge.

I used the kissing-skunks-digital-stamp
They are colored with copics.
The frame is from fancy-frame-dies.
I cut a couple trees and grass from  outdoor-landscape-2-dies
They are edged with distress ink.
The banner is from flag-banner-dies.
The heart and the heart moon are from mini-shaker-clip-dies
& the heat embossed sentiment is from the Lovies Stamp set
Had the add some Shimmer Sequins.
Glossy accent on the heart and spectrum noir sparkle on and around the heartmoon.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project- please join us on the
Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and link up your project to play along with the mood board monthly social media challenge.
STAY CRAFTY



No comments:

Post a Comment