Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kelli here  with today's Design Team Post for .papercraftingworld.com

Little background for this project -- Friends in Savannah GA own a bakery (Rum Runners)
savannahrumrunners.com
 and have an Air B&B apartment upstairs. Apartment has a locked door where they keep extra supplies for the bakery and it creeps out the guests.  I made this sign which I will laminate for the door.  Hope they like it.

I used the Bear-w-Cupcake-v3-Cut-Files and cut out multiple wrappers & hearts.
The black sign is the frame 4pt w scallop file.
I cut the letters on cricut and used a banner die from craftindesertdivas.com
I embellished the bear and cupcake with chalk, wink of stella, crystal accents and gel pens.
the plaid paper is Recollections (my favorite plaid with the brown in it)
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.
 
STAY CRAFTY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment