Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms

Happy  Mother's Day all my crafty friends -
Here with today's Design Team Post for papercraftingworld.com
A couple Mother's Day cards for all my internet Moms.



I decorated the flowers with some chalk, marker, glitter glue and crystal accents.
Added some candy dots and a Happy Mothers day from YNS, plus an xo from lawn fawn the sentiments are heat embossed. I attached the flower with 3d foam to help them pop and molded them with a stylus.

Here is a second version with a scalloped layer and some more candy dots.

I also needed a thank you card, so .... same file.....
and a smaller card this time with a lawn fawn script thanks and some more candy dots.
Spectrum Noir glitter pens to  accent these flowers and all done.  Super quick, super cute, super versatile.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and I hope I have inspired you to go out and be crafty!


Thanks you for stopping by -The Theme for the month at PaperCraftingWorld is May Flowers!  Go get some super cute flower files - you can do so much with them.

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment