Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Rose, or 3 for Mom

Hello Crafty Friends,
Here is my Design Team project today over at Papercraftingworld.com

Today I used BG-Rose--cut file:

I did 3 different cards with the file - so easy to do multiples with these cut files!
With this one I used Crystal effects on the rose and Distress ink with Clarity brush to add just a touch of color behind the rose, the base is ivory. I added some sequins and clear droplets. The paper is MFT. Add a quick MOM from Whimsey stamps and all done.
 
On this rose, I used chalks and Spectum Noir Glitter pen.
 

With this one, I used "glitter foil" I picked up at the stamp show.  It cuts like vinyl and peels off clear, self adhesive! I love it, I think I am addicted & NO mess!!! The co. is JEJE produkt

Thanks for stopping by to check out my projects,

STAY CRAFTY

No comments:

Post a Comment