Saturday, March 12, 2016

I love you Rain or Shine Bunny Card

Here is my Design Team Post, over at PaperCraftingWorld!!
I Just love this cute bunny image and I wanted to incorporate the Challenge Twist (Use Green or Gold).  I used both and here is the result...
 
I used the Bunny In Rain Gear CF
I used distress inks on the background piece, & marker and chalk to accent the bunny face. 
I stamped the coat pieces with a gingham stamp before assembly.
I stamped the dress with a gold flower stamp and used gold on the bow, buttons, umbrella  and umbrella handle.

 
I accented the clouds with alcohol markers and I used glossy accents to make the boots, puddle and rain look wet and added a couple clear drops.
 
 
SUPPLIES:
frame - Mama Elephant
Glossy accents
Pebbles chalk
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Clear drops - Pretty pink post
Gingham stamp - by Kaiser crafts
Flower stamp - Your next stamp
Sentiment -Sunny Studios
Gold ink - Delicata Golden glitz
Distress inks, Tim Holtz- Hickory smoke, Stormy sky, Faded jeans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment