Saturday, December 19, 2015

Trim the Tree Bears

Here is my Design Team post today for Papercraftingworld
Today I am making Christmas presents ---I have 2 12x12 pictures to be framed and given as gifts.
I love Melinda's bears but I went nuts for this Flourished Tree as soon as I cut one!
My title and bears are from the Bears-W-Ornaments-SET-cf and the tree is Tree-Flourished-v12-CF

As you can see, I made 2 at the same time.  I had some color shaded paper -I cut out the tree and had an OMG idea, then I cut the 2nd one and inset them into the opposite page.  I used gold vellum behind the tree and cut the star from Cricut.  The santa hat was a die from Cottage Cutz and fit perfectly!!  I made the 2nd set of bears  POLAR, and they turned out sooo cute!
I shaded the bears with my Pebbles chalks ( these are one of my favorite things to shade)
I added a little gel pen and glossy accents to the faces and I have some 12x12 frames to make 2 awesome gifts!!
***I am loving the tree file ---- there is a bonus to cutting these....


I had these awesome flourish pieces left over - I will be using them on cards and scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment