Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SNOW FUN

Hello Crafty Friends - Here is my Design Team Post today for
Papercraftingworld.com
I changed things up a bit and did a 2 page scrapbook layout.
No snow yet in the Poconos but I couldn't resist this super cute  Snow-Fun-Title-CF, which I paired with the Snowflake-Layout-Set-CF.

These files are so fun to design with. You are only limited by your imagination.
I Started with the title and accented the face and the snow with a snow marker.
Here is a close up of the title!


 I Loved the little snowman face so much I cut him out a couple more times for the 2nd page!
I coordinated the colored snowflakes ( especially like the pink ones!!) for both pages.
I took the biggest snowflake and cut the corners down.  Then die cut a circle to make a 2nd spot for a picture! 
I added a couple sprinkles (from Doodlebug) and a couple snowflake sequins.
ALL done - super simple, and super cute.

I hope I inspired you to go out and be crafty!!  
Check out our November Challenge  ( I cant seem to get the red in there this month.)


Thanks for stopping by and checking out the project! 
Go out there and be Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment